Mar 20, 2013

When i'm bored i do stupid things like this

 Played with photos. Bored to death.


 ha ha, it was fun though..I don't usually do anything with my photos, cropping maybe but that's it..

Here are some shoes you haven't seen yet, i think..



Carven boots from sale,



 Red flats with tiny heel and loafers with skulls from zara.
Mary Jane style shoes vagabond
Acne alma shoes in purple, they look blue but they are actually more purple!
 Shiny cube heels are cheap monday

New outfit shots maybe after weekend. see you soon!




Share |

1 comment:

  1. So many great outfits.

    I like your blog. What do you think about following each other with GFC and Bloglovin? Let me know, I follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...